Loading... Please wait...


Sheaffer Pens


The W. A. Sheaffer Pen Company was founded by Walter A. Sheaffer in 1912 in Fort Madison, Iowa. A former jeweler, Sheaffer invented the first practical lever-filling fountain pen.

The White Dot trademark, introduced in 1924, has since become synonymous with quality and durability to millions of users around the world. Recently, A. T. Cross purchased Sheaffer and is now their distributor.